Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies.
- These cookies are essential in enabling you to navigate around the website and use its features.
- Performance cookies
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how people arrive at our website, how many people arrive at our website and how people browse or use our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- The data stored by these cookies never shows personal identifiable information from which your details can be ascertained.
- Functionality cookies.
- These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies
- These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Social media cookies
- These cookies allow people to connect with us via our social media channels, such as Facebook. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site. To find out more about cookies please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu